Our Meat Choices
- Pulled Pork – Our Pulled pork is seasoned with our special blend and smoked up to 10 hours until pull apart tender.
- BBQ Pulled Chicken -Our Pulled Chicken is slow smoked, shredded, and then mixed with our own bbq sauce. Very Popular.
- Angus Beef Tri Tip – Tri tip is not only a popular cut of beef in California to bbq but its one of our most popular meats on the menu.
- Smoked Chicken Quarters –
- Babyback Ribs –
- St Louis Pork Ribs
- Texas Style Brisket –
- Smoked Sausages
Our Side Dishes
- tTom’s Cheesy Mac & Cheese – Mac and cheese is probably the ultimate comfort food. Our Mac and cheese is made with 4 differnet cheeses. Yelp Favorite
- Jalapeno BBQ Beans – This smoked beans are started with bacon and finished with 3 kinds of peppers. These beans are sweet with a little kick. Yelp Favorite!
- Pineapple Coleslaw – This coleslaw is sweet, tangy and goes perfect with pulled pork. This just might be the best slaw you ever taste!
- Cheesy Potatoes – This cheesy potatoes casserole side dish is our most popular potato side dish on our menu. Full of cheesy goodness.
- Southern Corn Casserole – In the south this dish is called corn pudding. It is a moist, slightly sweet casserole that goes great with any feast.
- Garlic Mash Potatoes – Made with real Idaho Potatoes, garlic and butter and is always popular during the holiday season.
- Chocolate Chip Brownies – Semi sweet chocolate chip are swirled into dark chocolate brownie batter for a brownie unlike any other!
- Banana Pudding – This banana pudding starts with the crunchy layers of vanilla wafers, layered with perfectly ripe bananas slices and covered in the best homemade vanilla pudding you have ever tasted. This is an awesome southern desert.
- Peach cobbler – This is a very popular desert to go with BBQ. It has cobbler at the bottom and finished with a crumble on top.
Choose Us when the Food Matters!
We deliver buffet style service to your office or home. Great for staff appreciation or a birthday celebrations! We can customize the perfect drop off catering package.
Two Meats and Two Sides $20.00
2 Meats and three Sides $22.95
3 Meats and two sides $25.00
What Included ?
- All Full Service packages include rolls, BBQ sauce, plastic plates, forks & knives and napkins.
Includes up to 2 hrs. of service time. Additional service time can be added for a charge pending availability.
What more do you charge ?
*Price does not include service fee, travel or sales tax. Gratuity is also not included but not required. But always appreciated!
How Far do you deliver ?
We will almost travel to any area in southern California. We do charge extra travel based on your delivery location. Minimum Order may apply.