Our Meat Choices
- Pulled Pork – Our Pulled pork is seasoned with our special blend and smoked up to 10 hours until pull apart tender.
- BBQ Pulled Chicken -Our Pulled Chicken is slow smoked, shredded, and then mixed with our own bbq sauce. Very Popular.
- Angus Beef Tri Tip – Tri tip is not only a popular cut of beef in California to bbq but its one of our most popular meats on the menu.
- Smoked Chicken Quarters –
- Babyback Ribs –
- St Louis Pork Ribs
- Texas Style Brisket –
- Smoked Sausages
Our Side Dishes
- tTom’s Cheesy Mac & Cheese – Mac and cheese is probably the ultimate comfort food. Our Mac and cheese is made with 4 differnet cheeses. Yelp Favorite
- Jalapeno BBQ Beans – This smoked beans are started with bacon and finished with 3 kinds of peppers. These beans are sweet with a little kick. Yelp Favorite!
- Pineapple Coleslaw – This coleslaw is sweet, tangy and goes perfect with pulled pork. This just might be the best slaw you ever taste!
- Cheesy Potatoes – This cheesy potatoes casserole side dish is our most popular potato side dish on our menu. Full of cheesy goodness.
- Southern Corn Casserole – In the south this dish is called corn pudding. It is a moist, slightly sweet casserole that goes great with any feast.
- Garlic Mash Potatoes – Made with real Idaho Potatoes, garlic and butter and is always popular during the holiday season.
- Chocolate Chip Brownies – Semi sweet chocolate chip are swirled into dark chocolate brownie batter for a brownie unlike any other!
- Banana Pudding – This banana pudding starts with the crunchy layers of vanilla wafers, layered with perfectly ripe bananas slices and covered in the best homemade vanilla pudding you have ever tasted. This is an awesome southern desert.
- Peach cobbler – This is a very popular desert to go with BBQ. It has cobbler at the bottom and finished with a crumble on top.
Choose Us when the Food Matters!
Tom’s Smokin’ Hot BBQ Pitstop loves catering Weddings around Oak Glen and Yucaipa California. We know its a big day and we know when you choose us its a big deal! We look forward to surprising your wedding guests with the Best BBQ they ever tasted! Our Fresh Made sides are just as impressive as the meats we BBQ. We ave been told many of times by wedding guests that our food was the best wedding food they have ever tasted.
We are the premier BBQ wedding caterers in the oak glen, yucaipa area. Choose Us when the food matters!
Two Meats and Two Sides $22.95
What Included ?
- All Full Service packages include rolls, BBQ sauce, plastic plates, forks & knives and napkins.
Includes up to 2 hrs. of service time. Additional service time can be added for a charge pending availability.
2 Meats and three Sides $25.00
What more do you charge ?
*Price does not include service fee, travel or sales tax. Gratuity is also not included but not required. But always appreciated!
3 Meats and three sides $35.00
Why Choose the $35 Option.
This package has become one of our most popular options. This option we BBQ more meats and prepare more side dishes. We serve bigger portions and often guest come back for seconds.